Terms and Conditions
Your use of and access to the WembleyClickandPark Website ("Site") and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this Site.
About WembleyClickAndPark and this Site
1.This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to events, shows or other productions ("Events"). WembleyClickAndPark ("WembleyClickAndPark" or "we" or "us") shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
2. WembleyClickAndPark is an online parking company for Wembley Stadium parking. We do not host, promote or produce any of the Events details of which appear on this Site and for which you might wish to buy parking for. We do not control the Event nor do we set prices, we only charge for parking bookings held on our own premises for specific events. There may be other terms and conditions applicable to any Event and you should check the venue or the promoter's website or any site advertising the Event before committing to buy a ticket. Most will have clear statements of any applicable policies, (such as age restrictions) on their websites.
3. All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this Site belongs to WembleyClickAndPark. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
4. We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
5. This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of WembleyClickAndPark. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
Buying Wembley Stadium Parking Spaces and Returns for Events
6. Once you have purchased spaces, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the circumstances described below:
* If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
* If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue, the original spaces that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control.
* There will be no refund for lost or stolen bookings.
* For any refund of face value you will be required to provide proof of purchase then we will make the refund. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the booking.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that bookings returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any bookings either by secure post or in person.
8. When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the booking was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
9. It is the responsibility of our customers to inform WembleyClickAndPark of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your bookings.
10. Always check your bookings on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
11. Although WembleyClickAndPark will use their best endeavours to indicate any restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing bookings for.
12. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at our premises is totally prohibited.
13. We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
14. We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
15. Bookings ordered through this site are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel bookings purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of bookings at a higher price than purchased, this includes bookings being resold to the public at an inflated price including via auction sites such as EBAY. The holder of a resold booking may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
16. The booking reference number and will be rquired at the time of arrival at our premises.
17. There is no standard dispatch time for bookings ordered through this site as bookings for different events have different dispatch times. However, all bookings should be received within 24 hours.
18. We reserve the right to make the bookings available for collection at our premises and will inform you accordingly.
19. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of bookings that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of booking selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
20. If bookings dispatched by email are returned as 'email unknown', we reserve the right to cancel the order.
21. We reserve the right not to despatch bookings to you if the parking spaces were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, which sometimes happens. If this occurs we will notify you by telephone or e-mail as soon as we become aware of the error and if you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the bookings at the revised price we will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
22. If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the site.
23. These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
24. We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
25. These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
26. If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
27. Any queries regarding bookings or any other services associated with this site should be directed to our Customer Services Department. Please follow the link for contact information.